KLIP Facility Factory for AutoCAD enables automated creation of both facility features and resulting PDF documentation ready for using in KLIP/KLIM Responder tool.
Please read following chapters before start using the tools:
- Installation - common installation procedure and installation maintenance tips.
- Licensing - available licensing models based on number and type of users.
- Customization - customizing default tools behavior and related options.
- Layout templates - designing AutoCAD drawing layout template for facility documentation.
Once installed and set-up, KLIP Facility Factory for AutoCAD provides following functionality:
- Creating grid - automated creating of facilities grid in AutoCAD drawing.
- Labeling grid tiles - automated labeling facilities grid tiles in AutoCAD drawing.
- Plotting grid tiles - automated plotting of facility grid tiles to PDF files.
- Facilities check-in - inserting created facility features into KLIP/KLIM Responder data store.