As previously explained, GeoView comes with numerous specialized extensions and tools:
- TopoPlanner - import georeferenced raster imagery directly from your favorite mapping server (Google, Bing, ESRI...) into the AutoCAD drawing.
- KLIP Assistant - standalone application meeting the needs of engineering companies that need to be able to define building sites.
- KLIP/KLIM Responder - standalone server application and service suited to utility organizations responding to client's site requests.
- KLIP Facility Factory for AutoCAD - creates KLIP facility features in AutoCAD and plotting them to PDF, using existing infrastructure drawings.
- GeoView - sophisticated client/server solution for collecting, sharing and publishing georeferenced imagery and videos.
- Survey - standalone application for processing and presenting surveying field book data from any type total station or GPS.
- Cyclorama Viewer - displays 360° panorama imagery directly in AutoCAD drawing, providing ad-hoc measurement and feature mapping tools
- GeoCoder - provides easy-to-use geocoding and reverse-geocoding capabilities on variety of Autodesk platforms.
- EXIF plug-in - displays georeferenced photos taken with e.g. smart phone (or any EXIF-aware camera) in your AutoCAD drawing.