GeoView Enterprise edition provides GeoView Web Client application communicating with GeoView Server using REST API over HTTP protocol. Provided web environment lets you easily and quickly preview, upload, publish and share location and recordings information with web-based GIS mapping software. Access, visualize, and coordinate recordings data with workers in the field, operations, customer service personnel and the public with web-based mapping dashboards and reports.
GeoView Web Client provides following components and features:
- User settings - specify current user settings, including name, e-mail, language, units, spatial reference system and others.
- Background map - web map displaying selectable data store recordings overlay over multiple map providers.
- Viewing data - provides content-viewing and meta-data editing capabilities of currently selected recording.
- Sharing data - provides content-sharing capabilities of currently selected recording.
- Exporting data - provides data exporting capabilities of currently selected recording.
- Uploading data - enables transferring multiple files and associated meta-data onto GeoView Server instance.
- User statistics - displays overall current user statistics, including previews of each uploaded recording with a link to it.
- Server administration - remotely manage running GeoView Server instance.