The GeoView Server uses HTTP verbs and a RESTful endpoint structure. A complete REST operation is formed by combining an HTTP method (or “verb”) with the full URI to the resource you're addressing. To create a complete request, combine the operation with the appropriate access tokens and any required JSON payload.
GeoView Server REST API provides following functional namespaces:
- Users - provides general user authentication and management functions, including mechanism for opening, closing and verifying validity of user session on server side.
- Images - provides functions for acquiring image positions and contents, querying and updating their properties, and image sharing and exporting capabilities.
- Tracks - provides functions for acquiring tracks geometries and querying and updating their properties.
- Projects - provides project management functions related to user-customizable projects/sites structure.
- Transfers - provides functions for file upload and attaching associated meta-data.
- Catalogs - provides functions for acquiring lists of supported values related to spatial reference system, background maps, file formats, and more.
- Server - provides administrative management functions related to running server instance and host computer's configuration.