Specified service URL cannot be reached or URL credentials not correct
Contacting the service URL failed for one of the following reasons:
- Service web address is not correct, or is malformed.
- Service credentials (user name and password) required, but not specified.
- Service host (web server) is not reachable - check Internet connection or web server accessibility.
- Resulting service URL is too long - in case a single map contains many overlayed WMS layers.
- Your computer accesses Internet via proxy server - please see proxy settings for more info.
Resulting image format not supported, or image too big
The resulting image is too big and cannot fit in memory. Please consider following solutions:
- Lower resulting image resolution by lowering requested map scale.
- Mosaicking the area of interest, thus cutting original image into smaller chunks.
- Running operation on 64-bit operating system, as it can address larger amounts of data.
- Adding more RAM to your system, especially if it's running 64-bit operating system.
Understanding tile caching execution and prioritizing
When TopoPlanner requests a map tile, it looks for it by following caching levels:
- Decompressed raw bitmap tiles, in memory
- Compressed tiles in their native format, in memory
- Local SQLite/CE database on users' hard-disk
- Second level cache on LAN, MySQL/MsSQL server (optional)
- Global servers (Google/Bing/etc), with read-only access