Imagery Settings wizard page enables setting recordings' default values and various data processing options:
GeoView Data Store Administrator wizard Imagery Settings page
This wizard page provides following options:
- Camera - clicking on button enables you selecting exact camera model from cameras database. If you don't specify camera model, it will get extracted automatically from raw data (if available).
- Daytime - specifies a daytime when recording took place. If you don't specify daytime, it will get extracted automatically from raw data (if available).
- Weather - specifies weather conditions during recording.
- Transport - specifies means of transport used during recording.
- Description - optional description to append for each processed recording.
- Missing elevation -specifies whether imagery data without elevation data get inserted into the data store or discarded as invalid.
- Missing direction - specifies whether imagery data without direction (azimuth) data get inserted into the data store or discarded as invalid.
It also provides following navigation buttons: