Ready to Run wizard page indicates you're ready to process raw geocoded imagery using specified settings:
GeoView Data Store Administrator wizard Ready To Run page
This wizard page provides following options:
- Break on error - if checked, breaks the processing chain in case of any non-fatal error. Otherwise just shows potential errors as warnings.
- Errors, Warnings and Messages - available upon processing is finished. Enable filtering results of data processing procedure.
- Save - available upon processing is finished. Provides ways of saving results to a comma-separated (CSV) file.
It also provides following navigation buttons:
- Previous - returns to Imagery Settings wizard page.
- Import - starts processing raw imagery data.
- Cancel - exits this wizard and closes the dialog.
- Help - displays this help page.