Geocoded Imagery Folders wizard page enables setting source raw data folder(s) where geocoded imagery and videos reside:
GeoView Data Store Administrator wizard Geo-coded Raw Data Folders page
This wizard page provides following options and content management buttons:
- Folders list - list of the folders with geocoded raw imagery/videos. You can check/uncheck each list item. Only checked folders will get parsed.
- Add button - adds new folder to the list of data folders to parse.
- Remove button - removes currently selected data folder from the list.
- Include sub-folders - if checked, all data folders and their sub-folders will get parsed.
It also provides following navigation buttons:
- Previous - returns to Data Store wizard page.
- Next - proceeds to Imagery Settings wizard page.
- Cancel - exits this wizard and closes the dialog.
- Help - displays this help page.