GeoView Server environment provides command-line tool suited for server management, testing and customization. The tool offers following functionality:
- User management - list, add or remove users and assign user permissions.
- Start/stop server - run server application as a system service, or stop running service.
- Test-run server - run server application from command line (not as a system service).
- Relocate recordings - easily replace existing root location of recordings with new one.
Please use following steps to access and activate command-line tool:
- Click on Start button, select Accessories folder, then open Command Prompt using Administrative privileges:
Running Command Prompt as Administrator
- In Command Prompt switch to application installation folder, for example:
CD C:\Program Files\GeoView
- Run Command Line Tool without parameters:
Following command line help is displayed:
Command Line Tool help mode