Feature filter expression enables filtering features by feature class name.
Feature Query dialog with Feature Filter
Filter expression provides following controls and options:
- Comparer - specifies comparison operation for selected feature class.
- Class - lets you pick one of the available feature class names, "unclassified" for non-classified features, or "classified" for all classified features.
- Logical - specifies logical operator for filter expression within current filter.
- Picker button - enables specifying feature class name by letting you pick a feature in current drawing (available only on AutoCAD).
When instantiating filter expression from code following rules apply:
- One feature class per filter expression.
- Empty class name represents unclassified feature.
- A wildcard (*) represents all feature classes in schema.
- Is never considered empty.
- Is valid if class name is specified (other than wildcard) and it refers to existing feature class.
VB.NET instantiation example:
Dim expression As New FdoFeatureFilterExpression("gbg")