Ready to Export wizard page indicates you're ready to export features from AutoCAD using specified settings:
Export Features wizard Ready to Export page
This wizard page provides following options:
- Break on error - if checked, breaks the processing chain in case of any non-fatal error. Otherwise just shows potential errors as warnings.
- Errors, Warnings and Messages - available upon exporting is finished. Enable filtering results of feature export procedure.
- Save - available upon exporting is finished. Provides ways of saving results to a comma-separated (CSV) file.
It also provides following navigation buttons:
- Previous - returns to Specifying Export Settings wizard page.
- Export - starts exporting feature data to external data file.
- Cancel - exits this wizard and closes the dialog. You can click it any time during feature exporting to abort the procedure.
- Help - displays this help page.