Elevation filter expression enables filtering features by their elevation geometric property.
Feature Query dialog with Elevation Filter
Filter expression provides following controls and options:
- Comparer - specifies comparison operation for selected feature class.
- Elevation - lets you specify elevation to compare feature geometries against.
- Logical - specifies logical operator for filter expression within current filter.
- Picker button - enables specifying elevation name by letting you pick a feature in current drawing (available only on AutoCAD).
When instantiating filter expression from code following rules apply:
- Evaluated only if feature has geometry.
- Is never considered empty.
- Elevation value can be lower, equal or greater than zero.
- Comparison operations: =, <>, <, >, <=, >=