GeoView GeoView Cameras Catalog...
GeoView ships with an extensive, queryable database of cameras and other types of recording devices, enabling camera models adding, modifying and removing. Matching exact camera model with your imagery/videos embedded EXIF meta-data is essential for computing correct recording parameters.
GeoView Camera Models Editor dialog
This dialog provides following options and buttons:
- Find - type any part of camera model name to filter-out matching records.
- Add button - adds new camera model to the database.
- Delete button - removes selected camera model from the database.
- Camera maker - name of the camera maker.
- Camera model - name of the camera model.
- Body type - camera body type.
- Year marketed - the year camera was first marketed.
- Sensor type - type of digital camera sensor.
- Crop factor - ratio of the dimensions of a camera's imaging area compared to a reference format (35mm film).
- Sensor width - height of the digital camera sensor (mm).
- Sensor height - width of the digital camera sensor (mm).
- Resolution width - max. image resolution width of digital camera (pixels).
- Resolution height - max. image resolution width of digital camera (pixels).
- GPS sensor - specifies whether camera has built-in GPS sensor.